Skip to content

Forms and e-services

You can file a GDPR-complaint or request a lawfulness check by filling out our complaint form.

Complain about a processing of your personal data

Complain about camera surveillance

How to request a lawfulness check


More information in Swedish

Please visit this page in Swedish for more forms.

About the information on this page

If the information in English is different from the Swedish version of this page, the Swedish version applies.

Latest update: 9 January 2024
Page labels Forms and e-services