About licences to collect debts
Exemption from the permission obligation:
- Collection of one's own claims (own debt recovery)
- Collection of claims that have arisen within the same group of companies
- Collection of claims by lawyers or employees of law firms
- Collection of claims by companies under the supervision of the Swedish
- Financial Supervisory Authority (mainly banks, financing companies and insurance companies)
On this page you will find all the holders of a licence issued by Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection. The list is updated continuously.
The information is presented in the following order:
- The company's name
- Corporate identity number (not stated for a sole proprietorship)
- Reference number with Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection
- Until what date the licence is valid.
About the information on this page
If the information in English is different from the Swedish version of this page, the Swedish version applies.